I’ve Been Nominated
I have been nominated for my first blog award. As I carry out my research on blog awards, I am excited to see the emphasis they place on helping bloggers get discovered. Almost everyday I come across a new blog with an abundance of beautiful creation just waiting for the world to see. I hope these awards can continue to shine the light on bloggers who have not yet been discovered. I was nominated this award by Brothers’ Campfire. Thank you!
Real Neat Blog Award Rules
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
Brothers Campfire Questions
Tell me 5 things about yourself you want me to know, and 5 things you did not want me to know.
Five things about myself I want you to know
- I love
- I love you
- I enjoy reading posts from brothers campfire.
- I have learned you can transcend by just being.
- I enjoy three pillows when I sleep (one for between the legs, one for my head, one for my arm to hug)
Five things about myself I have worked on
- Writing can be as vulnerable as you make it
- Writing vulnerability can make the mind run laps
- Writing can be tedious, fun, and exhausting
- In high school I could eat two chipotle burritos with ease
- Rice and beans tempt me
- What is your favorite fruit?
- What is your favorite emotion to write about?
- If you could read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is your biggest difficulty with writing?
- What is something you cant live without?
- If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite season?
Thanks again, Brothers Campfire